DVD stuttering? Taking unusually long to read CDs? Discs no longer recognised? It might be that your drive’s laser is dirty. But don’t worry – help is at hand in the form of the Cleaning Disc. Its fine micro-brushes gently and effectively remove dust from the drive’s laser lens – and it does all this fully automatically. Just insert the Cleaning Disc and play it – laser scanning will be error-free right from the first time you use it.
- CD/DVD drive cleaning disc
- gently cleans the laser lens of CD and DVD drives, burners and players
- fine micro-brushes on the data side remove dust and dirt particles from the lens
- easy cleaning without liquids
- improves disc scanning and fixes read errors
- easy to use thanks to spoken instructions in six languages
- unsuitable for Blu-ray® players and slot-in drives